W.A.L.T teach other students how to post on a blog.
Today Mia and Lola our expert bloggers went into Room 4 today and taught 2 students how to write something on their classroom blog.
What they taught them:
1. Where and how to write a title for their post
2. Next they showed and helped them write a short post about something that has been happening in their class.
3. Lastly they showed them how to attach an image to their post.
Skills that Lola and Mia used:
- They were patient.
- Gave clear and short instructions.
- Helped with spelling and tricky words.
Have a look on Room 4's blog to see what they wrote: http://kilbirnieroom4.blogspot.co.nz/